Tiles for public areas
DAMPA clip-in tile system is available in both steel and aluminium and comes in various designs and surfaces. The clip-in system is a c-class ceiling with many different functions and architectural expressions.
DAMPA tiles are installed into a concealed suspension system, either as a closed ceiling, or as a rainfall system with open gabs between the tiles. The Rainfall system is mainly used in combination with the installation of a “hidden” ventilation system.
Some of the benefits are:
- Flexible ceiling layout, design and surface.
- Fast and efficient installation with only a few basic components.
- Low installation height as tiles are installed from below.
- All tiles are easily demountable for inspection and access to other installations.
- Rigid and easily adjustable suspension system to support standard integrated items.
- Low weight.
DAMPA Clip-in tiles are mainly designed for public areas in passenger ships, cruise liners and high-speed ferries.