DAMPA ceiling panel system is available in both steel and aluminium and comes in various designs and surfaces. The panel system in aluminium is a C-class ceiling with many different functions and architectural expressions. The panel system in steel, is available in up to B-15/A-30fire rate.
DAMPA Panels are installed into a concealed suspension system, as a closed ceiling, with the option of ventilation slots in the groove. The solution with ventilation slots is mainly used in combination with the installation of a “hidden” ventilation system.
Some of the benefits of the panel ceiling are:
- Flexible ceiling layout, design and surface.
- Fast and efficient installation with only a few basic components.
- Low installation height as panels are installed from below.
- All panels are easily demountable for inspection and access to other installations.
- Rigid and easily adjustable suspension system to support standard integrated items.
- Low weight.
DAMPA Panels in aluminium are mainly designed for public areas in passenger ships, cruise liners and high-speed ferries. Whereas the panels in steel are mainly designed for corridors, cabins, wheelhouse and other areas, were fire classification up to B-15/A-30is required.